Our offer shall be subject to the Swiss data protection legislation as well as to any applicable foreign data protection legislation, for example the one of the European Union (EU) including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The EU acknowledges that the Swiss data protection legislation guarantees an adequate level of data protection.
Processing of Personal Data
- Personal data shall include any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject shall be any person whose personal data is processed. Processing shall comprise any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures applied, in particular any archiving, collection, disclosure, destruction, revision, storage and use of personal data.
- We shall process any personal data that is required to enable us to provide our offer in an effective and user-friendly manner as well as permanently, safely and reliably.
- In principle, we shall process personal data only after the consent of the data subject has been given, unless processing is permissible for any other reasons, for example for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party and for corresponding measures prior to entering into a contract, to safeguard our prevailing legitimate interests, since such processing is apparent from the circumstances, or after prior information. Within this framework, we shall process, in particular, any information that is provided by a data subject itself upon establishment of contact, for example by letter mail, e-mail, contact form, telephone or social media. We may store such information in a customer relationship management system (CRM system), in online shop software or using comparable tools.
- We shall process personal data for any duration that is required for the respective purpose or the respective purposes. In case of any longer retention periods on account of any legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we shall limit such processing accordingly.
- We may engage third parties to process personal data including third parties abroad. Such processors shall process personal data on our behalf. Furthermore, we may process personal data with the help of third parties including third parties abroad. We shall warrant in any case that such third parties will ensure an adequate level of data protection.
- We are present on social media platforms and other online platforms in order to communicate with customers as well as interested persons and in order to provide information about our offer. The respective General Terms and Conditions (GTC), Data Policies and other provisions of the respective operators shall apply.
Lawfulness for Processing Personal Data
- We shall process personal data in line with the Swiss data protection legislation, including, in particular, the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP).
If and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable, we shall process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject;
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for the required processing of personal data for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party as well as in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR for the required processing of personal data for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject according to any applicable legislation of the EU or according to any applicable legislation of any country in which the GDPR is applicable either in whole or in part;
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR for the required processing of personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for the required processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as by interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests shall be our business management interest to be able to provide and advertise the offer, information security as well as any protection against misuse and unauthorised use, the enforcement of own legal claims and compliance with Swiss legislation.
Organisational and Technical Measures
- We shall take reasonable and adequate organisational and technical measures to ensure data protection and data security.
- Any access to our offer shall be made using transport encryption (SSL / TLS).
- In spite of reasonable and adequate organisational and technical measures, any processing of personal data on the Internet may always involve security vulnerabilities. Therefore, we cannot ensure absolute data security.
- Any access to our offer, just as, in principle, any use of the Internet, is subject to unjustified mass surveillance without suspicion as well as to other monitoring measures taken by security authorities in Switzerland, in the EU, in the United States of America (USA) and in other countries. We have no direct influence on the corresponding processing of personal data by intelligence agencies, police services and other security authorities.
For any visit made to our website, we shall gather the following data, where it is transmitted by your browser to our server infrastructure, and shall store such data in log files:
- date and time including time zone
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- access status (HTTP status code)
- operating system including user interface and version
- browser including language and version
- the individual sites accessed and the amount of data transferred
- the last website accessed (referer)
Such data may constitute personal data. Such data is required to enable us to provide our offer permanently, safely and reliably and in order to ensure data security and thus, in particular, the protection of personal data, also by third parties or with the help of third parties.
Notifications and Newsletters
- We may send notifications and newsletters by e-mail and via other communication channels. If and to the extent that such dispatch is not required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to safeguard our prevailing legitimate interests, you must give your express consent to the use of your e-mail address and your other contact addresses to ensure that no misuse by unauthorised third parties will be possible («double opt-in»). We may have notifications and newsletters sent by third parties or with the help of third parties.
- Notifications and newsletters may contain tracking pixels or web links gathering information as to whether an individual notification or an individual newsletter had been opened and what web links had been clicked on in this case. Such tracking pixels and web links gather the use of notifications and newsletters. We need such statistic gathering of any use including performance and reach measurement in order to offer notifications and newsletters based on the reading habits of the recipients in an effective and user-friendly manner as well as permanently, safely and reliably.
- You may unsubscribe from notifications and newsletters and thus, in particular, object to the aforementioned gathering of any use at any time.
- We make use of the services of third parties, also abroad, including in the United States of America (USA), to be able to provide our offer in an effective and user-friendly manner as well as permanently, safely and reliably. Such services, inter alia hosting and storage services, shall require your Internet Protocol (IP) address, since it will not be possible otherwise to deliver or provide the corresponding contents. Inter alia using cookies and log files, such services may also process additional data in connection with our offer and in conjunction with information from other sources for their commercial communication and for their statistical purposes.
Rights of Data Subjects
- Any data subjects whose personal data is processed by us shall have the rights according to the Swiss data protection legislation. This shall include the right to information as well as the right to correct, delete or block the personal data processed.
- Any data subjects whose personal data is processed by us, if and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable, may request a confirmation free of charge as to whether we process their personal data and, if yes, information about the processing of their personal data, may have the processing of their personal data limited, may exercise their right to data portability and may have their personal data corrected, deleted («right to be forgotten») or blocked.
- Any data subjects whose personal data is processed by us, if and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable, may revoked at any time any consents given and may raise an objection against any processing of their personal data at any time.
- Any data subjects whose personal data is processed by us shall have the right to lodge a complaint with any supervisory authority in charge. The supervisory authority in charge of data protection in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
- We shall grant the aforementioned rights for data subjects in accordance with the GDPR on a voluntary basis, also to data subjects in Switzerland.
Contact Addresses and Responsibility
As a general rule, any requests by supervisory authorities and data subject are addressed to us by e-mail, but can also be sent by letter mail to:
8196 Wil ZH
We have a data protection representative in the EU as a point of contact for supervisory authorities and data subjects for any and all questions in connection with the EU data protection legislation:
Inhaber Stefan Berndt