EasyDGD is an offer of Gefahrgut-Shop GmbH based in Glattbrugg in Switzerland (hereinafter «GGS»). The offer enables commercially active consignors and service providers to create the dangerous good declaration required for transports. These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall apply to any and all services provided by GGS in connection with the offer.
The offer shall not be directed at consumers. The term «consumer» shall apply to any natural person using the offer for any purpose not assignable to its professional self-employed or commercial activity.
Use of EasyDGD
- The use of EasyDGD shall be limited to commercial users (hereinafter the «Users») dealing with the transport of dangerous goods as trained and qualified professionals. GGS exclusively operates in German and English.
- The respective available services and respective applicable prices in connection with the offer shall be displayed on the website of EasyDGD in an appropriate manner. Unless specified otherwise, the statutory value added tax shall not be deemed included in the prices displayed.
- The information provided on the website of EasyDGD shall be an invitation to order services and shall not be a legally binding offer. A legally binding order shall be deemed placed by the respective User clicking or otherwise triggering the order button. Any return, rescission and revocation of services ordered shall be excluded.
- By placing the order, the respective User undertakes to pay the service ordered. The agreement between GGS and the respective User shall come into being only by providing or making the ordered service available otherwise.
- Delivery shall be performed by providing or making the ordered service available otherwise. The Users shall be responsible themselves for utilising software suitable to use the service ordered.
Warranty and Liability
- The offer shall be an aid for professionals dealing with the transport of dangerous goods. The offer shall be carefully supported by GGS, but cannot cover each individual case, issue and / or special case exactly, correctly and / or completely. Therefore, the respective User shall bear full responsibility for using the offer as well as for any direct or indirect damage from the offer and in any connection with the offer.
- The offer shall be placed by GGS without any warranty in terms of accuracy, correctness and / or completeness for each individual case, issue and / or special case. Users shall be recommended to verify the ordered service before using it, especially regarding its plausibility and correctness.
- Any liability of GGS for any direct or indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, personal injuries and reputational damage, from the offer and in any connection with the offer shall be explicitly and fully excluded.
- The parties may enter into any agreements that complement these GTC or deviate from these GTC at any time. Any such agreements must be made in writing or in any form allowing to provide evidence in the form of text.
- These GTC may be amended at any time and without giving reasons. The respective GTC at the time any order is placed shall apply.
- If individual provisions of these GTC are ineffective or void, this shall not affect the applicability of the remaining provisions of these GTC. Any ineffective or void provision must be replaced by a legally permissible provision which shall come closest to the original purpose in economic terms.
- These GTC shall be exclusively and fully subject to Swiss substantive law to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods («Vienna Convention»). The exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Zurich.